23 pin D-SUB female connector
The D-subminiature or D-sub is a common type of electrical connector. They are named for their characteristic D-shaped metal shield. Connector usually contains two or more parallel rows of pins or sockets surrounded by a D-shaped metal shield that provides mechanical support, ensures correct orientation, and screen against electromagnetic interference.
- Amiga Computer to RGB Monitor cable pinout and wiring
- Amiga External Diskdrive pinout and wiring
- Amiga to C1084 monitor cable pinout and wiring
- Amiga to SCART cable pinout and wiring
- Amiga video pinout and wiring