5 pin Micro USB A, Micro USB B plug connector cables and pinouts
- Micro-USB charger cable pinout
- Micro-USB connector pinout
- Micro-USB mobile phone/smartphone cable connector pinout
- MicroUSB to 3.5 or 2.5 jack headset pinout
- Nokia CA-126 USB Data Cable pinout
- Nokia Micro USB connector and cable pinout
- Samsung MicroUSB headset pinout
- Samsung mobile phone micro usb pinout
- Samsung WEP870 Headphone Adaptor pinout
- USB Micro Plug to USB Standard receptacle for use with USB OTG (On-The-Go) pinout
This is the 5 pin Micro USB A, Micro USB B plug connector
The Micro-USB connector was announced by the USB-IF on 4 January 2007. Micro-USB plugs have a similar width to Mini-USB, but approximately half the thickness, enabling their integration into thinner portable devices. The Micro-A connector is 6.85 by 1.8 mm with a maximum overmold boot size of 11.7 by 8.5 mm, while the Micro-B connector is 6.85 by 1.8 mm with a maximum overmold size of 10.6 by 8.5 mm.
The Universal Serial Bus Micro-USB Cables and Connectors Specification details the mechanical characteristics of Micro-A plug (shown on top), Micro-AB receptacle (which accept both Micro-A and Micro-B plug), and Micro-B plug (bottom) and receptacle, along with a standard-A receptacle to Micro-A plug adapter.